Bible study for your Spiritual growth
Bible study- Discover The power of Dwelling in God's presence.
Topic- Receiving power From Above.
Text: luke 10:19
Reading- Behold I give unto you power to stand against serpent and scorpions, and to overcome all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
When you talk about power, every body is interested to acquire power, but the issue is what is the source of your power. Another important factor that should be put into consideration is which power is the greatest. Of course, God's power is the greatest.
The bible says, as behold I give you the power to tread on serpent and scorpions, what does it mean, it is the power to overcome the evil one that jesus christ gives.
It is the power to be on top. It is the power to conquer the world and the kingdom of darkness. It is the power to rule as a child of God.
God we serve is the impossibility Specialist. You really need the power of God to survive. So how do you get it.
Give your life to Christ. Discipline your self to study the Bible. Walk in the leading of the holy spirit. Have hundred percent faith in God.
Prayers:
Father I thank you for today. I surrender myself to you for you to equip me with power to become your instruments. In Jesus name. Amen.
Please comment on the comment section and help share this post. Be blessed.
Comments
Post a Comment